If joining a well established, market leading company with an awesome team, great culture, along with career progression, on the job training, professional and personal development opportunities sounds good to you, send us your CV to email@example.com to get started.
Cultural fit – what’s in it for you and what’s in it for us
We believe our people are the best at what they do, and this is reflected in our work and culture. Cultural fit is just as important as the technical skills you bring. So, if you can give us your best in every way then you can expect encouragement and support in your career and professional development, along with the ability to thrive in your space. You will:
- Be part of an established company that continues to grow with ongoing local and international expansion plans
- Enjoy collaborative and friendly team in values-driven culture – Integrity, Open Communication, Quality & Innovation, Our People, Respect, Passion and Growth
- Have interesting and wide variety of challenging work
- Receive competitive salary and benefits
- Have options for flexibility in your work and day
- See an active Social Club, and a refreshing focus on health and well-being of the team
We are looking for Graduate level and experienced Web Developers to join our creatively skillful team.
Our web developers have varied responsibilities in their role, including:
- develop and modify software
- design or assist in the design of applications
- develop and modify MSSQL tables stored procedures, views, triggers, functions or other MSSQL components
- document software changes, modifications or additions to the system
- undertake Quality Assurance testing
A graduate would get great exposure to hold them in good stead for their IT career, they should have basic skills in the above areas
Should they be particularly inquisitive or have great initiative and show they have some knowledge around the following it would be highly advantageous:
- ASP.net forms
- DevExpress components
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or Crystal Reports
- Accounting concepts
Solutions (Sales) Manager
Our Sales department has recently been rebranded to ‘Solutions Team’ – in line with our sister company SEQTA – to align with a key activity being to help our clients find solutions to efficiently manage the business of running a school.
The primary goals for our Solutions team is:
- To provide a Premium Client and Customer Experience, and
- Revenue Growth and Continued Profits
Our new Solutions Manager will be integral in their contribution to these goals.
The successful candidate will be required to
- Sell Synergetic and other EHG brands in their designated territory/area – being Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Tasmania
- Identify and generate new opportunities to improve market share
- The ability to conduct high quality and effective demonstrations in the use of Synergetic products
- Maintaining and reviewing sales plans for your territory, including:
- building on existing material/plans including the business plan/strategic objectives;
- collaborating and utilising other company resources as necessary;
- making recommendations and proactively identifying resource limitations where appropriate;
- pricing of products and services documents as required and approved.
- Finding, identifying and responding to RFI and RFQ major submissions in conjunction with other members of the team, and company
- Supporting EHG Marketing in lead generation, sales planning and the planning of and attending conferences and exhibitions
Specific elements we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Experience in School Management System/Software to the education sector
- Demonstrated business development and sales experience
- Strong client focus with ability to deal confidently with clients
- Ideally, an understanding of the nuances of the K-12 education sector
- Interest and ability to travel both across states and potentially internationally
- a car, full driver’s license, and hold or ability to obtain a Working with Children’s Check
Our Systems team is expanding with the addition an IT Administrator.
This person will assist the Senior IT Administrator in design, configuring and maintaining of internal infrastructure and applications to align with business processes and provide support for internal team members, including:
- Virtual and Physical servers along with hardware and storage appliances
- Network switching, routing, wireless and security infrastructure
- Cloud and IaaS environments
The successful candidate will also be responsible for configuring and maintaining application frameworks including:
- File/print, SQL Server, Email, Web Server, VOIP and security systems
- JIRA, ServiceDesk, BitBucket and Confluence
- Windows and Office suites
You will also be required to provide IT support to internal team members, maintain user accounts and access control for Active Directory, maintain IT backup systems and Disaster Recovery, maintain documentation and be able to research new technologies/hardware/software.
Ideally we would be looking for someone who has:
- at least 2 years (demonstrated) experience in IT services and infrastructure maintenance
- Windows installation and configuration experience
- know how in hardware configurations and repairs
- experience with Active Directory maintenance and management
- is able to confidently communicate and work though problems effectively
There are a few things that would be desirable (but are not critical):
- Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange Server, IIS, System Center
- Hyper-V configuration experience including cluster provisioning
- Experience with on premise data centre, private cloud and Azure cloud
- Experience with VOIP hardware, software and configuration
- Crystal Reports and SSRS
You must be someone who excels at customer service and has a genuine passion for problem-solving and using their expertise to help others. You will see your role as key to ensuring Operational Excellence in all that we do, and contributing to a Premium Client and Customer Experience.
The role of IT Administrator is initially being offered for a two year fixed term period.
Should you wish to apply for any of the above roles, or wish to lodge an expression of interest, please forward your resume with an introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org